Help! I’ve lost my human!
So you’ve found me! Hi, I’m Riker and if you’re reading this I’m apparently lost! That’s ok, we can hang out until you find my people.
You can call mom at 832-298-0610. Her name is Emily, but I call her mom. You can also call dad at 269-718-3752. He’s great. He drops food a lot.
If you can’t get ahold of either of them or if I’m injured you can contact
221 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78704
Don’t worry, my parents will pick up the tab!
I am spayed, and up to date on all my shots! I am also house trained, good with most other doggos and children. I haven’t been around too many cats but if they’re cool I’m cool.
While we’re waiting for them here is a bunch of stuff I know.
- Sit, I will sit down.
- Lay-down, I will laydown.
- Speak, I will give you ferocious bork.
- Whisper, I will give you ferocious not as loud bork.
- Roll-over, but you have to say “Attack!” What can I say, my parents are weird.
- Boop, this one I will touch your pointer finger where ever you put it.
If I don’t do them, that’s because you’re probably not offering treats! I like treats! I like Pepperoni and Tuna, but I will usually eat whatever is available.